Identifies the local number of incoming callers before you answer the phone.
How to use Caller ID
1. When you receive a call, wait until your telephone completes the first ringing signal.
2. The local telephone number of the person calling you will automatically appear on your display screen.
3. If you choose to answer the call, the number will remain on the screen until you or the caller hangs up.
• Subscription to Caller ID requires a rental or purchase of a display telephone or add-on display unit.
• If “private” or “anonymous” appears on your screen, the caller may have blocked the display of their number.
• If “out of area” or “unknown number” appears, the caller is not in the local calling area.