Redials a busy local number for you, then alerts you when it is available.
How to use Continuous Redial
1. Pick up the handset and listen for a normal dial tone.
2. Press: *66
3. The last number you dialed will be automatically redialed.
If the line is busy
1. You will hear a confirmation tone. Hang up. You are free to make calls.
2. A special call back ring alerts you if the line becomes free.
3. Pick up the handset to automatically place the call.
1. Press *70
• If the called line remains busy for more than 30 minutes, Continuous Redial will cancel automatically.
• Service does not work on 800 numbers, 900 numbers, long distance numbers, or on lines where Call Forward and some other call services are in use.