Allows you to talk to two people in different locations at the same time. Great for home or business.
How to use Three Way Calling
1. Initially, two parties will be talking.
2. Press and release the receiver button quickly to put the first person on hold.
3. Listen for short bursts followed by dial tone.
4. Dial the number of the third person. When the third person answers, you can talk privately to them before you add the first person to the conversation.
5. To add the first person to the conversation, press and release the receiver button quickly again.
1. If you are on a three way call and you press the receiver button, the second party called is disconnected.
2. If you hang up the phone, the remaining two parties are disconnected.
3. Call Waiting does not work during a three way call.
4. Three Way Calling won't work if trying to use with 2 long distance calls at the same time.