Expand your communications among multiple locations seamlessly, whether you have two sites or 10. With Business Ethernet, you can link all your business locations to one network while keeping your business connected, employees productive and data secure.
Ethernet network technology is an extension of your current office LAN or WAN network to multiple business locations.
Local Area Networks (LAN)
- Services range from straightforward networks with a single switch that support just a few computers to campus environments that encompass phones, internal and external wireless access, computers and servers.
- ASTAC can design your LAN and set up your devices. We can manage and monitor them as well, providing 24/7 support where we take on as much or as little of your overhead as you see fit.
- Our network services can also include support for routers, switches and access points, along with the desktop and server management as needed.
Wide Area Networks (WAN)
- Services range from voice and data communications between two sites to enterprise-scale deployments across multiple sites with diverse paths to guard against outages and provide automatic failover.
- We offer Layer 2 unmanaged or monitored services in addition to unmanaged or managed Layer 3 services. Data security, network and resource controls, VPN capabilities, quality of service (QoS) requirements and uptime guarantees are all factored into the solution and are backed by 24/7 monitoring and responsive service-level agreements.
ASTAC can provide a comprehensive analysis of your network traffic to evaluate your unique network traffic, application priorities and QoS requirements.
Business Ethernet is designed to provide the best performing network for even the most demanding and complex network environments. IT professionals can reliably use the cloud to power performance-sensitive applications and provide network services with the highest reliability, to the most users, across the largest footprint.
With access to a solid network foundation, businesses gain reliability, scalability and control needed to fully realize the promise of the cloud. We’ve designed Ethernet services that make sure your network works as reliably as you do, with a commitment to meeting our promised service delivery levels.
Collaborate and Share
Optimize productivity by enabling work groups to communicate across geographic locations with secure, low latency connections required for sensitive business applications.
With Ethernet, you get dedicated, private connections and routing control capabilities to ensure your information travels safely and securely between locations.
Allocate specific bandwidth to each of your business locations with the freedom to adjust it as your business needs change.
Class of Service
Periodization of traffic is available to support your different applications and enable all your voice, video and data traffic to travel on the same network, routing critical real-time information first.
Our team of Carrier Ethernet certified professionals will work with you to engineer and design your network to build the redundancy and diversity that fits your business goals and strategies.