Photos of the North Slope
ASTAC is looking to highlight the beauty found across the North Slope. Send us photos of what catches your eye for a chance to have it showcased on ASTAC’s web site, social media channels and more.
Wednesday, March 17, 2021
- All submissions must have been taken in the local service areas covered by ASTAC including:
- Point Lay, Point Lay, Wainwright, Utqiaġvik, Nuiqsut, Kaktovik, Atqasuk & Anaktuvuk Pass
- The photographer is required to give written permission allowing ASTAC publication rights for the photograph for use. If people appear in the photograph, they must also sign a model release form allowing ASTAC to use their image.
- Photos are to be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Digital photos must be 300 dpi when sized down to 5″ x 7″. If you’re emailing a low-resolution photo, please indicate in the text of the email if a high-resolution version of that photo is available.
- Limit is 5 photos. No more than 5 photos per person will be accepted.
- The photographer does not need to be an ASTAC member.
- It is recommended the photos be taken in both a vertical and horizontal format, allowing ASTAC usage options.